You can help your students to make the transition from speech to print with a sound wall. Sound walls are an effective way to group words by phonemes (or letter sounds) instead of by the first letter in the word like a traditional word wall.
►►Looking for Sound Cards with real photos? Check out the Bundle here!
A sound wall organizes sounds and words in a way that makes sense to kids who are learning to read and write according to the science of reading. This bundle includes all the printables you need to implement a sound wall in your classroom! You'll find many picture sound card options for each letter sound and corresponding mouth pictures. There are 2 packs of picture word cards included, too!
►►►You'll save more than 20% off individual prices when you purchase the bundle!
Resources in this bundle:
- Sound Wall Kit
- Portable Sound Wall for Writing Folders
- Sound Wall Posters
- Phoneme Snapshot Cards
- Mouth Articulation Pictures for Sound Wall
- Picture Word Cards
- More Picture Word Cards (by sound)
What's included in this resource:
- More than 90 sound cards (lots of options)
- 6 phoneme group labels (stops, nasals, fricatives, affricates, glides and liquids)
- 3 mouth pictures for the vowel sounds (smile, open, round)
- Labels for the vowels and consonants
- 3 sets of voiced and unvoiced labels
- Mouth Articulation Pictures to go with Sound Cards
- Sound Wall examples
- More than 250 different Picture Word Cards
- Full page options to create writing folders or to be used digitally
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders
There are no reviews yet.