Learning letters is an important part of building a strong foundation to learn to read. Your students will love these hands-on centers, handwriting books, and alphabet crafts and activities. You'll love that they are all low-prep. Just print, add manipulatives, and use!
►►►You'll save 25% off individual prices when you purchase this bundle!
Add some fun, fine-motor practice to your alphabet center or morning tubs with the letter building mats. Your students will enjoy making the letter hats or alphabet crowns for each new letter you learn. And you can use the low-prep alphabet books to reinforce letter identification, handwriting, and letter sounds. Make learning the ABCs fun!
►►►Need some digital alphabet activities? Click here to check out my Seesaw Alphabet Activities!
Which resources are included in the bundle?
- Alphabet Anchor Charts
- Alphabet Handwriting Books
- Alphabet Hats and Crowns
- Alphabet Practice Books
- Letter Sound Poems
- 6 Fine Motor Alphabet Mat Centers
- Playdough Alphabet Fine-Motor Building Mats
- Craft Sticks Alphabet Fine-Motor Building Mats
- Building Blocks Alphabet Fine-Motor Building Mats
- Snap Cubes Alphabet Fine-Motor Building Mats
- Dot It Alphabet Fine-Motor Building Mats
- Pattern Blocks Alphabet Fine-Motor Building Mats
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders
There are no reviews yet.