Learning about pumpkins is a fun unit of study in kindergarten and these printables and digital seesaw activity are a fun way to enhance your pumpkin unit. This pack includes an easy reader, classroom visuals, worksheets, and corresponding digital activities for the Seesaw platform.
❯❯❯This pack includes printables AND a Seesaw activity option for virtual learners.
This pack was created with versatility in mind. It is low prep and easy to assign.
Students can complete these activities in class or digitally.
- A PDF with printable activity pages
- A preloaded Seesaw activity (11 total pages total)
- 7-page easy reader (with audio)
- 4 interactive activities with audio directions – label the parts of a pumpkin, pumpkin life cycle, what can you make with pumpkin?, and pumpkin colors.
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Printables to use in a pocket chart
- Parts of an Pumpkin Poster
- 8 page Easy-reader book (color or black & white)
- 4 printable worksheets -label the parts of a pumpkin, pumpkin life cycle, what can you make with pumpkin?, and pumpkin colors.
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders
There are no reviews yet.