Glow and grow notes are a fun way to send positive behavior notes home to families and to improve your classroom management. Effectively communicate with parents and families with these simple behavior notes to send home to parents. Edit the hero themed notes to add your own behaviors and consequences to make it work best for your classroom. These behavior notes are the perfect addition to your classroom management strategies.
Students will love taking home glow notes to brag to their parents and parents will appreciate the positive language of the grow notes when they are notified about negative behavior choices. The positive language of these notes works perfectly with PBIS ideas and the adorable super kids clip art will motivate your students.
Each note template has adorable clip art. There are 6 half-page note templates featuring super kids ready to save the day. Just edit the text for your needs, print and you are ready to communicate behaviors for the whole school year.
Included in this resource:
- a PDF of ready to use glow and grow notes
- 6 grow note editable templates featuring heroes (2 girl options, 2 boy options, and one with both a boy and a girl)
- 6 glow note editable templates featuring super kids (2 girl options, 2 boy options, and one with both a boy and a girl)
►You will need PowerPoint to edit this resource. Please see the preview to see what you are able to edit. The clip art is NOT editable.
Find more glow & grow note options here:
- Glow & Grow Notes – Kids Through the Year
- Glow & Grow Notes – Horizontal Layout
- Glow & Grow Notes – Popular Clipart
- Glow & Grow Notes – Mascots
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders