Looking to try something new for your phonemic awareness and phonics instruction? Are your students struggling to find words on your word wall? This resource has the sound cards and phoneme labels you need to make the switch from word wall to sound wall. Sound walls are a great way to group letter sounds by phonemes and organize sounds and words in a way that makes sense.
►►►Click here to check out my Sound Wall Tools Bundle to get this kit along with over 250 picture word cards and save over 20%!!
This set includes over 90 different sound card options. Each card had the letters (when applicable), a picture, the different ways to spell the phoneme and the word for the picture on a white shiplap background. This sound wall set has a simple, clean feel that would look great with any farmhouse decor. You can use the cards however works best in your classroom. You can pair the sound wall with my white shiplap alphabet cards!
Included in this Sound Wall Pack:
- More than 100 sound card options (2 per page, the cards measure about 5×7″):
- ball, bat, cat, car, chin, chair (ch), dog, dolphin, fish, fun, goat, game, hat, house, jump, jug, kit, kangaroo, leaf, lamp, magnet, man, nest, nut, pig, pan, rabbit, rat, sun, snake, ship, shell (sh), tiger, top, feather, weather (th), thumb, tooth, van, vest, watch, wind, whale, whistle, yo-yo, yellow, zebra, zipper, treasure, measure (/zh/), queen, quilt, fox, box, apple, alligator, acorn, play (long a), safe, Ed the elephant, bed (short e), eagle, eat, Pete, igloo, itch, ice cream, ice, pine, octopus, ostrich, open, ocean, home, umbrella, up, unicorn, ukulele, mule, cow, ouch (ou/ow), toy noise (oi/oy), book, look (oo), moon, glue, wall, ball (all/aw), star, car (ar), fork, corn (or), bird, her (ir/er/ur), banana
- 6 phoneme group labels:
- stops, nasals, fricatives, affricates, glides and liquids
- 3 mouth pictures for the vowel sounds (smile, open, round)
- Vowel Wall labels
- 3 sets of voiced and unvoiced labels
- A second set of cards (90+) without handwriting lines or letters at the top
- Sound Wall examples
- Lock Pictures to cover untaught sounds.
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders
There are no reviews yet.