These Seesaw Activities are a fun, digital way to practice reading CVC Words in Sentences. Your students will love to practice decoding CVC words with these engaging pictures and you'll love how easy these digital centers are to use and assign.
This resource is a set of 60 printable task cards AND 6 preloaded activities for Seesaw.
Students will read a sentence with short vowel (mostly CVC) words and choose the picture that matches what they read. Each activity includes audio directions and an example for students to see.
- A PDF with links to 6 preloaded Seesaw activities (12 pages per activity):
- Reading Sentences with Short A Words
- Reading Sentences with Short E Words
- Reading Sentences with Short I Words
- Reading Sentences with Short O Words
- Reading Sentences with Short U Words
- Reading Sentences with Mixed Short Vowel Words
- 60 total printable task cards to practice decoding CVC words in sentences
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
More Seesaw Resources:
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders