Visual tools are a powerful classroom management tool to use to support all students in any kindergarten or primary-aged classroom. Picture cues can help students in need of special education and English language learners to be independent in the classroom.
Teachers can help students with autism, ADHD, or even anxiety to feel more confident by using visuals to support transitions, following directions, following classroom routines, and more. Support student independence and limit classroom interruptions with these easy-to-implement visual supports today!
►►►SAVE over 30% off the individual prices by purchasing the bundle!!
Included in this bundle:
- Whole-Class Schedule Cards – More than 90 different picture cards to create a class visual schedule.
- Individual Schedule Tools – More than 150 picture cards and individual schedule templates.
- Direction Picture Cards – 64 different direction cards with transition word cards and templates to create visuals for following directions during centers.
- Morning Routine Visuals – Picture cards to support students during your less structured morning routines.
- Distance Learning Visuals – Picture cards, posters, and a PowerPoint for teaching expectations during virtual learning.
- Visual Schedules for Home – 50+ picture cards to create visual schedules for before and after school routines at home.
- Carpet Expectations & Voice Posters – Voice Level posters and visuals for setting expectations for whole group learning at the carpet (or whole group time)
- Classroom Rules Posters – 10 customizable rules posters with real photos
- Classroom Labels with Photos – 130+ photo labels to help keep your classroom organized
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders