Need an easy way to differentiate writing assignments and to engage your beginning writers? These picture writing prompts are a fun and simple way to give your students an opportunity to practice writing 5-star sentences about winter games.
Celebrate winter sports with these easy-to-prep sentence starters! Teachers can use these pages to create writing journals or as individual copies for a writing center or independent writing time. You can use the different options to differentiate to meet the needs of your writers. Check out the preview for a more detailed look!
Included in this resource:
- 2 different cover options
- 10 different picture writing prompts or sentence starters (Winners earn __, Ice skating is ___, Bobsleds go fast down a ___, The girl is on a snowboard, The ice hockey player scores a ___, The athletes stand on a ___, The boy holds the torch, This event is called curling, He skis down the ___, and Speed skaters skate very ___)
- A writing checklist on each page
- 1 set with sentence starters
- 1 set with traceable sentence starters
- 1 set without words
- 1 blank writing page
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders