Looking for a great tool to help beginning writers learn how to form sentences or to learn to put pictures and words work together to tell a story? Teachers can use these kindergarten writing prompts with pictures to help struggling writers feel successful by scaffolding writing expectations to meet the needs of each learner.
►►►This bundle includes ALL of my picture writing prompt packs at 25% off their individual prices!
This is the complete bundle of picture writing prompts. Each pack has a different season, holiday, and other popular themes to take you through the entire school year! You can use the leveled options to easily differentiate to meet the needs of your writers. Use these pages to create low-prep writing journals or as individual copies for a writing center or independent writing time.
Every page includes a 5-star writing checklist for students to self-check their work and a way for students to start their sentences. These writing pages have images of kids doing different things outdoors and various seasonal scenes.
14 Different Resources Included! Each pack includes:
- Different cover options
- 7 – 12 different picture writing prompts
- A writing checklist on each page
- 1 set of writing prompts with sentence starters
- 1 set of writing prompts with traceable sentence starters
- 1 set of writing prompts without words
- 1 blank writing page
This bundle includes the following packs:
- 5 Star Sentence Writing Checklist
- School Themed Sentence Starters
- Animal Themed Picture Writing Prompts
- Fall Picture Writing Prompts
- Winter Picture Writing Prompts
- Spring Picture Writing Prompts
- Summer Picture Writing Prompts
- Halloween Picture Writing Prompts
- Thanksgiving Picture Writing Prompts
- Christmas Picture Writing Prompts
- Valentine's Day Picture Writing Prompts
- St. Patrick's Day Picture Writing Prompts
- Easter Picture Writing Prompts
- 100th Day of School Picture Writing Prompts
- Winter Sports Picture Writing Prompts
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders