Need an easy way to differentiate writing assignments for your beginning writers? These picture writing prompts are a fun and simple way to give your students an opportunity to practice writing 5-star sentences about the 100th day of school.
Celebrate 100 days of school with these easy-to-prep sentence starters! Teachers can use these pages to create writing journals or as individual copies for a writing center or independent writing time. You can use the different options to differentiate to meet the needs of your writers. Check out the preview for a more detailed look!
Included in this resource:
- 2 different cover options
- 7 different picture writing prompts (Today is the 100th day of, I made a special 100th day…, When I am 100 years old, If I had 100 dollars, I want to eat 100, I have 100 ___ & I will give ___ 100 ___ )
- A writing checklist on each page
- 1 set with sentence starters
- 1 set with traceable sentence starters
- 1 set without words
- 1 blank writing page
♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
You may also be interested in these resources:
- Sentence Starters Year-Long Writing Prompts Bundle
- 5 Star Sentence Writing Checklist
- Write the Room CVC Words
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders 2019