Need an easy way to differentiate writing assignments for your beginning writers? These picture writing prompts are a fun and simple way to give your students an opportunity to practice writing 5-star sentences about the 100th day of school.
►►►►Click here to save over 25% when you buy the year long sentence starter bundle!
Celebrate 100 days of school with these easy-to-prep sentence starters! Teachers can use these pages to create writing journals or as individual copies for a writing center or independent writing time. You can use the different options to differentiate to meet the needs of your writers. Check out the preview for a more detailed look!
Included in this resource:
- 2 different cover options
- 7 different picture writing prompts (Today is the 100th day of, I made a special 100th day…, When I am 100 years old, If I had 100 dollars, I want to eat 100, I have 100 ___ & I will give ___ 100 ___ )
- A writing checklist on each page
- 1 set with sentence starters
- 1 set with traceable sentence starters
- 1 set without words
- 1 blank writing page
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders
There are no reviews yet.