These positive behavior charts will help to motivate your students to make positive behavior choices. Best of all these are low-prep! Just print, cut them out, and add stickers or crayons.
This bundle includes printables to use for individual sticker charts in the primary classroom.
You can add text in the PDF to create personalized charts for your students to use. Each seasonal pack has different clip art to keep students engaged throughout the year. These are the perfect tools to use to keep your students' behavior on track.
Resources included in this bundle:
- Winter Individual Reward and Sticker Charts
- Spring Individual Reward and Sticker Charts
- Summer Individual Reward and Sticker Charts
- Fall Individual Reward and Sticker Charts
Each set includes:
A PDF with the following:
- At least 6 different Sticker Chart templates (10 spaces, 16 spaces, and 20 spaces with different spring pictures versions)
- At least 4 different Coloring Behavior Charts with space to type student's name and goal.
- Directions and tips for using these tools
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders