Looking for simple, clean picture cards to use on your sound wall or word wall? These word cards with pictures are the perfect fit. Beginning writers will be able to find words with ease using the picture clues. Keep your sound wall or word wall neat and organized with these easy to read cards.
Each word card features a picture and easy-to-read text. There are 5 cards per page (each one measures approximately 2×6 inches). You can use these visuals to add to your sound wall, complete your word wall, as a portable word wall, in your seasonal writing center, in a pocket chart, vocabulary cards, or however else you can think of!
►►►►Check out my Sound Wall Tools Bundle to get a sound wall kit along with over 250 picture word cards and save over 20%!!
Over 190 total different word cards
- 20 school words (school, playground, meeting, learn, easel, books, teacher, classroom, library, bus, office, cafeteria, gym, nurse, principal, recess, game, reading, math, iPad, centers, computer, lunch, write, and friend)
- 10 family words (mom, dad, sister, brother, baby, uncle, aunt, and cousin)
- 20 winter words (Winter, sled, ski, ice skate, ice, snow, snowman, shovel, hot chocolate, cold, hockey, coat, mittens, hat, boots, plow, Kwanza, Christmas, New Year's Day, and Hanukkah)
- 20 spring words (Spring, tree, flower, rain, bird, kite, nest, rainbow, puddle, garden, hatch, grow, seeds, plant, umbrella, butterfly, bug, wind, Easter, and St. Patrick's Day)
- 20 summer words (Summer, swim, sunny, watermelon, s'mores, flip flops, sunglasses, beach, park, vacation, ocean, camping, fireworks, tent, popsicle, Fourth of July, bike, seagull, shell, and sunscreen)
- 20 fall words (Autumn, pie, football, scarecrow, apple leaves, rake, pumpkin, jack-o-lantern, jacket, harvest, Thanksgiving, Halloween, acorn, hayride, turkey, squirrel, feast, thankful, and Veteran's Day)
- 10 emotion words (smile, cry, scared, sick, tired, happy, frown, sad, angry, and excited)
- 15 verbs (help, eat, talk, walk, love, like, build, sing, read, come, jump, paint, play, draw, and win)
- 10 tricky words (phone, circle, knock, picture, cereal, knee, gymnastics, one, gem, and know)
- 5 additional word cards (mermaid, rainbow, flamingo, pineapple, unicorn)
- 40 animal cards (elephant, rhinoceros, hippopotamus, leopard, tiger, bear, alligator, polar bear, panda, zebra, turtle, snake, giraffe, lion, monkey, horse, pig, dog, cat, fish, cow, sheep, goat, rabbit, fox, moose, elk, ram, deer, reindeer, bird, eagle, chicken, hummingbird, penguin, whale, shark, dolphin, seal, and narwhal)
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders 2019
There are no reviews yet.