Looking for an alternative to traditional homework that is developmentally appropriate for your kindergarten classroom? These kindergarten homework monthly menus are the perfect option to create monthly homework packets with great kid-friendly choices for your kindergarten classroom! They are similar to homework calendars but with more freedom for teachers and families. There are 20 fun activities to choose from each month. These choices include developmentally appropriate academic skills, fine motor skills, life skills and play!
►►►Save 30% by purchasing this BUNDLE of Monthly Kindergarten Homework Choice Boards! The bundle includes a total of 9 months (September – May) of homework choice options.
Worksheets are included for some activities, but not required to be used. In addition to traditional academic skills, fun activities like playing a board game and going on a nature walk and life skills like memorizing phone numbers are included. This packet is extremely low prep and designed to actively engage families in the learning process and reinforce kindergarten skills in a fun way.
What's included in each month?
- Instructions for how to use
- Homework Choice Board (with or without month label) with 20 choices
- Instructions & materials list for parents
- 8-12 corresponding worksheets
- Blank, editable Homework Choice Board for each month (Must have PowerPoint to edit. The worksheets are NOT editable.)
►►You will need PowerPoint to use the editable templates.
- Kindergarten Monthly Homework September
- Kindergarten Monthly Homework October
- Kindergarten Monthly Homework November
- Kindergarten Monthly Homework December
- Kindergarten Monthly Homework January
- Kindergarten Monthly Homework February
- Kindergarten Monthly Homework March
- Kindergarten Monthly Homework April
- Kindergarten Monthly Homework May
- Kindergarten Monthly Homework Summer/June
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders