Looking for activities to send home for students to practice over the summer or do you need developmentally appropriate for your kindergarten classroom for June? Want to get rid of homework altogether but you are still required to assign it? This monthly homework choice board for the month of June or Summer is the perfect option! There are 20 fun activities to choose from focused on end of the year Kindergarten skills. These choices include math and ELA skills, fine motor skills, life skills and play activities! Worksheets are included for some activities, but they are not required to be used.
In addition to traditional academic skills, fun activities like playing a board game and playing pretend and life skills like knowing your phone number. This homework packet is extremely low prep and designed to actively engage families in the learning process and reinforce kindergarten skills in a fun and developmentally appropriate way.
- Instructions for how to use
- Homework Choice Board (with Summer or June Label) with 20 choices
- Instructions & materials list for parents
- Blank Homework Board and instruction page templates editable in PowerPoint (Must have PowerPoint to edit. The worksheets are NOT editable)
- 7 corresponding worksheets
►►You will need PowerPoint to use the editable templates.
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
You may also be interested in these resources:
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders