Looking for an alternative to traditional homework that is developmentally appropriate for your kindergarten classroom? Want to get rid of homework altogether but you are still required to assign it? This monthly homework choice board for the month of March is the perfect option! There are 20 fun activities to choose from focused on beginning of the year Kindergarten skills. These choices include math and ELA skills, fine motor skills, life skills and play activities! Worksheets are included for some activities, but they are not required to be used.
In addition to traditional academic skills, fun activities like playing a board game and playing pretend and life skills like knowing your phone number. This homework packet is extremely low prep and designed to actively engage families in the learning process and reinforce kindergarten skills in a fun and developmentally appropriate way.
- Instructions for how to use
- Homework Choice Board (with or without March Label) with 20 choices
- Instructions & materials list for parents
- Blank Homework Board and instruction page templates editable in PowerPoint (Must have PowerPoint to edit. The worksheets are NOT editable)
- 10 corresponding worksheets
►►You will need PowerPoint to use the editable templates.
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders