Make your number centers fun with these preloaded digital activities for Seesaw™. Your students will love practicing kindergarten math skills with these easy-to-use, engaging number activities for numbers 1 – 10.
You can use these digital centers in person or virtually so no matter how you are teaching, you can engage your students in meaningful practice with building number sense. Kids will love building the numbers, rainbow writing, and representing numbers with pictures, and more. You will love that you can assign them and they come with
Each Seesaw activity and PowerPoint focuses on one letter. There are 10 total activities (1 per letter) with 5 pages per center.
- A PDF with links to preloaded Seesaw™ activities (10 total activities – 5 pages per letter)
- 1 page of rainbow writing the number with a video example for letter formation.
- 1 page for tracing and writing the number
- 1 page for representing the number in 10 frames
- 1 page for drawing pictures to represent the number
- 1 page for building the number with snap cubes
What do you need for the Seesaw Activity?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders
There are no reviews yet.