Looking for activities to send home for students to practice their math skills? Want to get rid of homework altogether but you are still required to assign it? This math homework choice calendar for the numbers 0 – 5 is a great option. There are 12 fun activities to choose from focused on beginning of the year Kindergarten math skills. Students will be engaged in activities that require counting, 1:1 correspondence, writing numerals, and working on building number sense with numbers 0 -5. Worksheets are included for some activities, but they are not required to be used.
Encourage families to work together to help give their kids a solid foundation of math skills with these fun, engaging tasks. This homework packet is extremely low prep and designed to actively engage families in the learning process and reinforce number skills in a fun and developmentally appropriate way.
- Instructions for how to use
- Homework Choice Board with 12 choices
- Instructions & materials list for parents
- Blank Homework Board and instruction page templates editable in PowerPoint (Must have PowerPoint to edit. The worksheets are NOT editable)
- 6 corresponding worksheets
►►You will need PowerPoint to use the editable templates.
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders