This Design a Snow Person Project is a fun way to include Social Emotional Learning (SEL) in the classroom. Students will love designing a snowman to show a feeling or to represent things they love. This low-prep craft and writing activity is easy to assign and will keep all of your learners engaged with the digital option for Seesaw.
❯❯❯This pack includes printables AND 2 Seesaw activity options for virtual learners.
Students can complete the snowman projects in class, at home, or even digitally. You can use the printable signs to create a hallway display for your students' work. Check out the preview to see everything that is included.
- A PDF with printable activity pages
- 2 preloaded Seesaw activities to design a snowperson to match a feeling or design a snowperson to represent you
- 2 printable snowman templates
- 2 full-page writing options with & without directions
- 2 half-page writing paper options with & without clipart
- 2 Signs for a hallway display or bulletin board (in color and black & white)
- 2 Editable parent letter templates (***You MUST have PowerPoint to edit the parent letter.)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders