Need a fun, engaging way to motivate your students to make positive behavior choices? You'll love these low-prep whole class build-a-reward charts.
Set a behavior goal and each time your students demonstrate your behavior goal, they earn a piece of the image for the chart. When the chart is complete, the class earns a reward! Each pack includes visuals to use to choose a behavior of focus and reward choices.
What's included in each pack?
- A PDF with printable themed board and pieces
- 20 Behavior Goal Pictures
- 20 Reward Choice Pictures
►This is a bundle of 2 smaller bundles. It includes a total of 15 build-a-reward chart sets:
- January: Build-a-Snowman
- February: Build-a-Love Monster
- March: Build-a-Leprechaun
- April: Build-a-Bunny
- May: Build-a-Flower
- Summer: Build-a-Bug
- September: Build -a-Scarecrow
- October: Build-a-Jack-o-Lantern
- November: Build-a-Turkey
- December: Build-a-Gingerbread Man
- Build-an-Ice Cream Sundae
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders