Save yourself time with this ready to use digital math center and task cards set perfect for the Christmas season. Your kindergarten students will love counting and drawing ornaments on the Christmas tree to show numbers 1 to 20 while they complete these easy-to-assign Seesaw activities.
These low-prep math activities are easy to assign and will keep all of your learners engaged. Each Seesaw activity is 20 pages and requires students to move or draw Christmas ornaments to match the number on each page. These are great activities for building number sense and practice with 1:1 correspondence.
This pack includes printables AND a Seesaw activity for remote learners.
- A PDF with 20 printable task cards and 2 links to preloaded Seesaw activities.
- Each Seesaw activity includes 20 activity pages (1 per number for numbers 1 – 20)
- 1 activity requires students to move ornaments to match a given number.
- 1 activity requires students to draw ornaments to match a given number.
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders