Do you need visual supports for proper hand washing in your classroom? Learning how to properly wash your hands is an important life skill and it has never been more important to learn. This free pack has everything you need to get your students practicing good hygiene skills at school.
This free set has poster options, visual sequencing cards, and even a song to help students (and staff!) to remember how to properly wash hands.
Included in this resource:
- 2 poster options (1 with a girl clipart, 1 with a boy clipart)
- 8 Sequencing Visual Cards
- Hand Washing Song (half page)
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
You may also be interested in these visual support resources:
- Calming Strategies Visual Cards
- Direction Cards and Classroom Visuals
- Visual Reward Choice Menu Behavior Charts
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders 2019