Need simple activities to add to your gingerbread man unit? This easy-to-prep craftivity is a great way to keep your students engaged and writing during this busy time of year. Your students will love the adorable craft and teachers will love that this pack is simple to use with any gingerbread book.
The templates were intentionally left blank so teachers can use the craft with any gingerbread themed book they choose. Use the blank writing printables to have students write to retell the story, tell their favorite part, compare books, or anything else you choose. Students can create a gingerbread boy or girl to display with their writing pieces. These make an adorable hallway display or they could be used in a door-decorating competition.
- A PDF with printable activity pages
- Directions & examples for how to use and prep the materials
- Gingerbread parts for a craft project
- 1 blank graphic organizer
- 3 full-page writing templates with different gingerbread clipart
- 3 half-page writing templates with different gingerbread clipart
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders