You will love how easy these Valentine's Day activities are to prep and use in your kindergarten classroom. Save time and money on this bundle of 5 engaging valentine resources!
These print and use resources are great to leave for a substitute or to pull out for last minute holiday-themed activities to keep kids engaged. Kids will love the Valentine's Day activities and you'll love saving time with this low-prep bundle.
Create differentiated writing journals, print and use math worksheets, instant math centers with clip cards, and even set up a simple whole-class reward chart to keep behaviors on track!
What's Included in this Bundle?
- Valentine's Day Color by Number – Practice kindergarten math skills!
- Valentine's Day Math Centers – 4 different sets of clip cards to practice kindergarten skills.
- Valentine's Day Picture Writing Prompts – 7 different picture writing prompts at differentiated levels with journal cover options. Great for centers or writing assignments!
- Valentine's Day Behavior Puzzles – 6 puzzle options to use in color or black & white. These are great to leave for substitutes!
- Valentine's Day Printable Cards – Print & use cards to give to your students or print to have extras in case students forget!
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders