This Design a Funny Bunny Writing Project is a fun way to keep your students engaged in creative writing. Students will love designing a silly rabbit and writing a story to tell about their silly ideas. This low-prep craft and writing activity is easy to assign and will keep all of your learners engaged with the digital option for Seesaw.
❯❯❯This pack includes printables AND a Seesaw activity options for virtual learners.
Students can complete the bunny craft and writing project in class, at home, or even digitally. You can use the printable sign to create a hallway display for your students' work. This project is great for Easter or spring creative writing. Check out the preview to see everything that is included.
- A PDF with printable activity pages
- A preloaded Seesaw activity to design and write about a funny bunny
- 1 Bunny template
- 1 full-page writing with & without directions
- 1 half-page writing paper with & without clipart
- 1 Sign for a hallway display or bulletin board (in color and black & white)
- 1 Editable parent letter templates (***You MUST have PowerPoint to edit the parent letter.)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders