The science of reading makes it clear that daily, structured practice with phonemic awareness is critical to developing strong readers. These printables and worksheets make it easy to supplement your curriculum and provide your students with many opportunities for extended practice with sounds in words.
There is a great variety of print and use resources included in this money-saving bundle. Use the flashcards for quick and easy rhyming practice. The daily phonemic awareness worksheets are great to send home on virtual days or for extra practice. The task cards are great for centers or morning work tubs. You can use the syllable sorts are great for whole group instruction. And so much more!
There are tons of options and formats to choose from.
Includes the Following Resources:
- Daily Phonemic Awareness Practice Worksheets
- Syllables Phonemic Awareness Pack
- Rhyming Words Phonemic Awareness Pack
- Beginning Sounds Phonemic Awareness Pack
- Middle Sounds Phonemic Awareness Pack
- Ending Sounds Phonemic Awareness Pack
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders