Learning letters and building number sense are critical to setting up a strong foundation for learning! Finding low-prep and engaging tools to use to give your students meaningful alphabet and number practice can be a challenge. This bundle is filled with ready-to-use activities to use to help your students.
Make learning letters and numbers 1-10 fun this year and save time with this mega bundle filled with low-prep resources! There is a ton of variety included so you can stop pulling from multiple different packs to find what you need.
You'll get interactive anchor charts with corresponding worksheets that you can use to introduce letters and numbers for whole group instruction or for intervention groups. Hands-on fine motor centers to practice with number and letter formation in centers. And student activities pages and worksheets that you can use in small groups. There are so many engaging ways to practice!
Add some fun, fine-motor practice to your math center or morning tubs with the number building mats. Your students will enjoy making the number hats or crowns for each new number you learn. And you can use the low-prep interactive books to reinforce number identification, handwriting, and how to represent each number. Your students will have fun building number sense!
You can print & start using these resources today!
►What's included in this bundle?
This MEGA bundle includes 2 smaller bundles:
Alphabet Practice Bundle
- Alphabet Anchor Charts
- Alphabet Handwriting Books
- Alphabet Hats and Crowns
- Alphabet Practice Books
- Letter Sound Poems
- Alphabet Trace & Draw Worksheets
- Playdough Alphabet Fine-Motor Building Mats
- Craft Sticks Alphabet Fine-Motor Building Mats
- Building Blocks Alphabet Fine-Motor Building Mats
- Snap Cubes Alphabet Fine-Motor Building Mats
- Dot It Alphabet Fine-Motor Building Mats
- Pattern Blocks Alphabet Fine-Motor Building Mats
Numbers 1-10 Bundle
- Numbers 1 – 10 Anchor Charts
- Numbers 1 – 20 Hats
- Number Books for Numbers 1 – 10
- Numbers 1 – 10 Math Worksheets
- Fine Motor Number Building Center
- Snap Cubes Number Building Center
- Craft Sticks Number Building Center
- Building Blocks Number Building Center
- Dough Number Building Center
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders