Need a fun and engaging way to help your students practice building and reading CVC words with short a sounds? These preloaded, ready-to-use Seesaw activities and printable task cards will give your students print and digital options for practicing phonics skills. Save yourself precious time and plan for in-person and distance hybrid learning with these easy-to-use activities!
►►►Save more than 20% off individual prices when you purchase the money-saving bundle!
This resource is a set of 7 printable task cards AND preloaded activities for Seesaw.
❯❯Click here to try a FREE short a sample!
- A PDF with links to 4 preloaded Seesaw activities (8 total Seesaw pages):
- Match Pictures to Short A CVC Words
- Sort Pictures by Middle Sounds
- Spell the Short A CVC Words
- Write a Sentence about the Picture
- 7 printable task cards to practice CVC words with short a
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders
There are no reviews yet.