Are you teaching common core math and looking for a kid-friendly way to teach the 8 mathematical practices. These posters use technical math terms and kid-friendly wording to display the 8 math practices complete with pictures. Each math poster has a corresponding visual perfect for primary aged students. You can use these posters as a reference when utilizing different strategies during math instruction.
There are 8 full-page, color posters on a green chevron background are included (1 per math practice).
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
Green not your color? These posters are also available in blue chevron. Find them here.
Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave!
You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these resources:
Like me on Facebook! Get product updates and other great resources for your classroom!
Visit my blog!
Created by © Amy Murray 2016