Disguise a Turkey is a fun Thanksgiving craft project for the whole family. Students will love coming up with a creative disguise to hide the turkey from the farmer so it does not become Thanksgiving dinner. This low-prep turkey in disguise activity is easy to assign and will keep all of your learners engaged.
❯❯❯This pack includes printables AND a Seesaw activity option for virtual learners.
- A PDF with printable activity pages and a link to a preloaded Seesaw activity
- Printable turkey page template
- 2 full-page writing options with & without directions
- 2 half-page writing paper options
- Editable parent letter template (***You MUST have PowerPoint to edit the parent letter.)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders