These preloaded Seesaw activities are perfect for your kindergarten students at the beginning of the school year. You'll have 12 ready-to-assign digital activities that can be used as centers, independent practice, or even homework!
Each activity includes audio directions and cues to help your students to be independent. You'll find fun and engaging handwriting practice, phonemic awareness, letter sounds, counting to 10, representing numbers, and more!
- A PDF with links to 12 preloaded Seesaw™ activities
- Trace and Write Uppercase Letters
- Trace and Write Lowercase Letters
- Phonemic Awareness Matching Beginning Sounds
- Tracing Letters and Sorting Beginning Sounds
- Sorting Letters vs. Words
- Matching Lowercase to Uppercase Letters
- Matching Beginning Sounds
- Counting to 10 with Apples
- Representing Numbers 1-10
- Numbers 1-10 in Ten Frames
- Drawing to Represent Numbers 1-10
- Subitizing to 5
What do you need for the Seesaw Activity?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders