Are you ready to welcome new students to kindergarten? This Camp Kindergarten Pack is full of fun, low-prep printables to use to practice readiness skills and welcome new families to your school. Get the school year started on the right foot with these easy-to-use, adorable activities!
Kindergarten registration can feel overwhelming for parents and students (sometimes teachers, too!). The key to starting the school year off on the right foot is to make new families feel comfortable and engaged in school. These eye-catching printables and activities will help you to make make a fabulous first impression without spending a ton of time painstakingly prepping all the things!
Save time and energy and get all the tools you need to help new students feel welcome! This pack is perfect for a week of jumpstart or to use at your kindergarten round up day. There are enough activities to use over the course of a few days or you can pick and choose what works for your kindergarten orientation day.
What's included in this resource?
- 4 Craft Station Templates
- Names on marshmallows
- Name Writing Practice Page Station (add your students’ names)
- School Tools Practice Page Station (to practice coloring, gluing, tracing, cutting, etc.)
- Even More Station Ideas and Printables
- Build with Cubes (numbers to 10)
- Counting Bears (patterns and sorting)
- Build animals with pattern blocks
- 3 Hat or Headband Options
- Assessment Screening Tool
- Bulletin Board Printables
- Student Name Tags
- Tips and suggestions for setting up Camp Kindergarten
Do you have other themes?
Is this resource editable?
No, this is not an editable resource. However, there are a few parts that are customizable. You can edit the names on the 3 name practice worksheets and you can add names to some of the signs and name tags.
Will this work in preschool?
This resource is designed to be used with incoming kindergarten students, however, you may be able to use parts of it in preschool as well.
★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave! ★★★
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders