This fun, family project with writing activities is perfect for St. Patrick's Day. Your students will design a clover full of things that kids are lucky to have or reasons they feel lucky. This project is simple to prep and assign. It can be completed at home, in school, or digitally on Seesaw.
❯❯❯This pack includes printables AND a Seesaw activity option for virtual learners.
Students can complete the project in class, at home, or even digitally. This pack includes the printables you need to use to assign the project as well as a Seesaw activity for your hybrid or virtual learners. You can also use the printable signs to set up a bulletin board display. Check out the preview to see everything that is included.
- A PDF with printable activity pages
- A preloaded Seesaw activity
- 2 printable lucky clover page templates
- 2 full-page writing options with & without directions
- 2 half-page writing paper options
- 2 Signs for a hallway display or bulletin board (in color and black & white)
- 2 pages of award options (in color and black & white)
- 2 Editable parent letter templates (***You MUST have PowerPoint to edit the parent letter.)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
More Seesaw Resources:
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders