As the school year comes to a close, a memory book is a fun way to create a keepsake to remember all the fun memories students shared throughout the year. You'll love this low-prep resource and digital option for Seesaw.
►►►This resource is part of my end of the year bundle – click here to save 20%!
Teachers can create their own memory books using these pages, customizable covers and a note from the teacher. Each page includes a space for a photograph or for kids to draw a picture and a writing space complete with writing guidelines perfect for kindergarten and the primary grades. To use this activity in the classroom, all teachers need to do is print and staple to create adorable memory books for each student.
Included in this resource:
- A Link to a preloaded Seesaw Activity with 10 pages
- 10 different memory writing prompt pages: about me (2 options), about my teacher (2 options), what I learned, school memories, accomplishments, plans for next year, what I want to be when I grow up, field trip, friends, and favorite part of school)
- 2 customizable covers (add your class name, year, etc.)
- 2 standard cover options
- Note from the teacher template (male and female teacher clipart pages included)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders
There are no reviews yet.