Glow and grow notes are a fun and positive way to improve your classroom management. Effectively communicate with parents and families with these simple behavior notes to send home to parents. Edit the notes to add your own behaviors and consequences to make it work best for your classroom. Students will love taking home glow notes to brag to their parents and parents will appreciate the positive language of the grow notes when they are notified about negative behavior choices. The positive language of these notes work perfectly with PBIS ideas and the adorable mascot clip art will motivate kids.
These behavior notes are the perfect addition to your classroom management strategies. Each note template has adorable clip art. There are 8 half-page note templates featuring popular school mascots including bears, eagles, lions, tigers, knights, big cats (panther, cougar, etc), pawprints, and bulldogs. Just edit the text for your needs, print and you are ready to communicate behaviors for the whole school year.
Included in this resource:
- a PDF of ready to use glow and grow notes
- 9 grow note editable templates featuring school mascots (rocket, dog, bear, paw print, panther or other big cat, bear, knight, lion, and eagle)
- 9 glow note editable templates featuring school mascots (rocket, dog, bear, paw print, panther or other big cat, bear, knight, lion, and eagle)
►You will need PowerPoint to edit this resource. Please see the preview to see what you are able to edit. The clip art is NOT editable.
Find more glow & grow note options here:
- Glow & Grow Notes – Kids Through the Year
- Glow & Grow Notes – Horizontal Layout
- Glow & Grow Notes – Popular Clipart
♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥
★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave! ★★★
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these resources:
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders 2019