These digital picture writing prompts are perfect for celebrating the 100th day of school. Your students will love writing about what they will be like when they are a hundred years old or what they will do with 100 dollars. Teachers will love the built-in 5-star sentence writing checklist and differentiated options.
This resource was created for the Seesaw platform and you will need an account. You will receive 2 Seesaw activities that can be used with a Free Seesaw account.
Included in this resource:
You will receive a PDF file with links to:
- 1 preloaded Seesaw Activity with 7 different picture writing prompts with sentence starters
- The Sentence starters are: Today is the 100th day of ___, I made a special 100th day ____, When I am 100 years old…, If I had 100 dollars, I would…, I have 100, I will give ___ 100 ___, & I want to eat 100 ___).
- 1 preloaded Seesaw Activity 7 writing pages with pictures but without sentence starters
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders
There are no reviews yet.