Glow and grow notes are an easy and effective way to send positive behavior notes home to families and to improve your classroom management. Quickly and effectively communicate with parents and families with these simple behavior checklists to send home to parents.
Edit the animal-themed notes to add your own behaviors and consequences checklists to make it work best for your classroom. These behavior notes are the perfect addition to your classroom management strategies.
Students will love taking home glow notes to brag to their parents and parents will appreciate the positive language of the grow notes when they are notified about negative behavior choices. The positive language of these notes works perfectly with PBIS ideas and the adorable animal clip art will motivate your students.
Each note template has adorable clip art. There are 12 different half-page note templates featuring adorable animals. Just edit the text for your needs, print and you are ready to communicate behaviors for the whole school year.
Included in this resource:
- a PDF of ready to use glow and grow notes (2 notes per page)
- 12 glow note editable templates featuring animals (bear, cat, dog, fish, frog, giraffe, hedgehog, monkey, penguin, shark, turtle, and unicorn)
- 12 grow note editable templates featuring animals
►You will need PowerPoint to edit this resource. Please see the preview to see what you are able to edit. The clip art is NOT editable.
Find more glow & grow note options here:
- Glow & Grow Notes – Kids Through the Year
- Glow & Grow Notes – Horizontal Layout
- Glow & Grow Notes – Popular Clipart
- Glow & Grow Notes – Mascots
- Glow & Grow Notes with Pictures
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders