Disguise a Gingerbread Man is a fun craft project for the whole family during the winter or Christmas season. Students will love coming up with a creative disguise to hide the gingerbread person so it does not get eaten. Or choose to have a contest to see who can design the best-dressed cookie! This low-prep craft and writing activity is easy to assign and will keep all of your learners engaged.
❯❯❯This pack includes printables AND a Seesaw activity option for virtual learners.
There are 2 project options included in this resource. One project is to disguise a gingerbread person and the other is to create a gingerbread boy or girl to be in the “best-dressed” cookie competition at the Winter Fair. Both projects are similar and include writing prompts. You can choose which works best for your classroom. Students can complete the projects in class, at home, or even digitally.
- A PDF with printable activity pages
- 2 preloaded Seesaw activities (one for disguise a gingerbread person and one for creating the best-dressed gingerbread person)
- 2 printable gingerbread people page templates
- 3 full-page writing options with & without directions
- 3 half-page writing paper options
- 2 Signs for a hallway display or bulletin board (in color and black & white)
- 2 pages of award options (in color and black & white)
- Editable parent letter template (***You MUST have PowerPoint to edit the parent letter.)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders