Classroom behaviors are often the most challenging part of the job and sharing behaviors with parents makes it even more challenging. These behavior notes to parents with editable templates make communicating behaviors a breeze!
Use positive terminology like glow and grow notes to effectively communicate with families. All you need to do is edit the behavior note templates to meet your needs, print on any color paper you choose, then you'll be prepared to easily and quickly communicate with parents.
They work perfectly with PBIS ideas. Editable positive and negative (glow & grow notes) notes are included in a half page format (2 notes per page). Send home and parents sign and return so you can keep them on file for documentation and teaching portfolio purposes. The editable feature allows you to include your own behavior and consequence choices to fit the needs of your classroom and students. Simply print them and have on hand to send home when behaviors arise.
►►► You will need PowerPoint to be able to edit this product!
Included in this Resource:
- 12 Total Behavior Note Editable PowerPoint Templates: 4 different templates (glow note, grow note, positive behavior and behavior notes) with 3 styles of each note
- A PDF of all the note templates
- All notes are in black and white so no color printing is required.
**You can edit certain parts of the forms, but due to copyright restrictions, it is not completely editable (clipart cannot be changed or moved). Please check out the preview to see all that is included!
You can find more editable glow & grow notes here:
- Glow & Grow Notes – Kids Through the Year
- Glow & Grow Notes – Unicorns, Flamingoes, Elephants, Pineapples, & more!
- Glow & Grow Notes – Super Kids Themed
- Glow & Grow Notes – School Mascot Themed
- Glow & Grow Notes – Animal Themed
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders