Looking for a way for your students to practice quantity discrimination on Seesaw? This subitizing activity is a fun, fall-themed task card activity that is preloaded on Seesaw ready to assign to your students in 1 click. Save yourself prep time and get your students practicing math skills and comparing numbers to find the group that has more today!
►►Save 25% off individual prices when you purchase the Kindergarten Seesaw Activities Bundle!
This resource is a set of printable task cards AND a preloaded activity for Seesaw.
- A PDF with a to a preloaded Seesaw activity
- 30 Printable Task Cards for Comparing Numbers within 5 (you can print them to use in person, or choose to only use the digital activity)
- A 5-page Seesaw activity with 4 questions per page (20 total)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders
There are no reviews yet.