Save yourself time with these ready to use digital number ID fluency task cards. Your kindergarten students will love challenging themselves to see how many numbers they can name in one minute. You can use these Seesaw activities in person or for remote learning. This low-prep way to practice letter naming fluency.
►►Save 25% off individual prices when you purchase the Kindergarten Seesaw Activities Bundle!
This pack includes printables AND a Seesaw activity for remote learners.
- A PDF with 10 printable task cards and 5 links to preloaded Seesaw activities
- The Seesaw activities include 2 activity pages each
- 1 Activity for Numbers 1-20
- 1 Activity for Numbers 1-30
- 3 Activities for Numbers 1-100
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders
There are no reviews yet.