Save yourself time with this ready to use digital phonics center and task cards set perfect for practice decoding CVC words. Your kindergarten students will love to move the picture that matches the CVC word to Feed the Yeti. You can use this match the CVC word Seesaw activity or Google™ Slides activity in person or for virtual learning.
This low-prep ELA activity is easy to assign and will keep all of your learners engaged. The 20 page Seesaw activity requires students to move the picture that correctly shows with the CVC word that the Yeti requests. Help your students to build their phonics skills today!
This pack includes printables AND a Seesaw activity for remote learners.
- A PDF with 30 printable task cards and links to digital centers
- Link to a Seesaw activity that includes 20 activity pages
- A link to a Google™ Slides Activity with 20 activity pages
What do you need for the Seesaw Activity?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders