Looking for an engaging way to practice spelling CVC words? This set of digital Seesaw activities and printable task cards is a fun way for your students to practice spelling three-letter, short vowel words in words with a fun St. Patrick's Day theme.
►►►Click here to save more than 20% when you purchase the St. Patrick's Day Digital Center Bundle!
In the activity, students will move letter tiles to shamrocks to spell a given CVC word. There are 20 total questions included in a Seesaw activity and 20 printable task cards.
This resource is a set of 20 printable task cards AND links to a preloaded activity for Seesaw™ and Google™ Slides.
- A PDF with a link to preloaded Seesaw™ activity (20 total questions, 4 per vowel)
- Link to a Google™ Slide activity with directions for assigning in Google™ Classroom
- 1 set of printable task cards (20 task cards total)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders
There are no reviews yet.