Looking for help when preparing for parent-teacher conferences? These editable forms have everything you need to organize for a successful conference, parent meeting or progress report. These forms will help to streamline your organization, save you time and make you look like the professional you are! Best of all, you can edit them to make them exactly what you need for your classroom.
Conference forms can be tricky because each teacher and classroom has unique needs when planning to meet with parents. These editable templates and forms will help! See the preview to see exactly what you can edit. The clip art is not editable or removable due to copyright restrictions.
- A PDF (not editable)
- An editable PowerPoint of all forms and templates (you will NEED PowerPoint to edit)
- Conference report with “glows” and “grows”
- Conference report with grades and behavior marks
- Conference report by subject
- Progress report options
- Conference reminder stickers (not editable in order for labels to print correctly)
- Conference sign up forms (multiple options)
- Conference confirmation forms
- Pre-conference questionnaire
- Student self-evaluation form
- Conference Schedule (2 versions)
- Parent thank you note
- Conference sign for your classroom door