This Mother's Day Project is a fun way to help your students to celebrate their mom or the special women in their lives. Students will love the design a flower craft and creating a book all about their moms. This low-prep craft and writing activity is easy to assign and will keep all of your learners engaged with the digital option for Seesaw.
►►►This is included in the Holiday Project Bundle. Click here to get over 25% off individual prices!
❯❯❯This pack includes printables AND 2 Seesaw activities options for virtual learners.
Students can complete the Mother's Day flower craft and fill-in-the-blank book in class or digitally. Students will create a flower to tell the reasons they love their mom. They can also create a book all about their mom or special lady.
All the projects can be adapted to be created for a mother or any special woman in a student's life. Please check out the preview to see everything that is included.
- A PDF with printable activity pages
- 2 preloaded Seesaw activities to design a flower project and write about moms
- 1 flower craft template & writing page
- 2 Cover options for a Mother's Day Booklet
- 1 full-in-the-blank “All about Mom” page
- 10 writing prompts pages for Mother's Day book
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders
There are no reviews yet.