This pack has everything you need to organize Kindergarten Round Up or Kindergarten Registration in a fun and engaging way. Your incoming students and families will love the fish themed station rotations. Keep orientation organized and stress-free while giving families a positive and welcoming first impression of your school and staff.
The incoming kindergarteners will listen to a fish or ocean-themed story like Rainbow Fish, create a fishy craft, and complete sea creature puzzles. There are seven different stations included for you to choose from. An assessment screener included, too! Everything you need is included from instructions on how to set up rotations, editable name tags, assessments, signs for a photobooth, bulletin board ideas and more!
Included in this resource:
- Detailed directions for how to set up station rotations at your Kindergarten Registration or Kindergarten Round Up
- 7 Station Rotations:
- Story Time: Instructions for how to run storytime, visual reminders for read-aloud expectations, and retelling cards to accompany Rainbow Fish
- Craft: Fish Themed craft to accompany the book Rainbow Fish and an octopus coloring page
- Puzzles: 8 printable puzzles with sea creatures (fish, shark, octopus, stingray, seahorse, whale, dolphin, & lobster) with & without color backgrounds to save on ink
- Pattern Blocks: 8 different printable mats with different sea creatures (fish, shark, clam, anchor, octopus, & whale) offered in color or black & white.
- Snap Cubes: 6 different printable mats with different sea creatures (fish, shark, clam, anchor, octopus, & whale) offered in color or black & white.
- Assessment: Assessment recording page, student page, and editable observation page
- Each Station comes with detailed directions and any printables you need. You will need to provide or purchase your own books, craft supplies, pattern blocks, snap cubes, snacks, etc.
- Name Tags for Kindergarten or Preschool
- Signs for a Photo Booth
- Bulletin Board Ideas
- Editable Welcome Sign Template
- PowerPoint documents with editable templates for name tags, observation page, and welcome sign.
❯❯❯ For the editable templates, you will need PowerPoint to add your text.
♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
You may also be interested in these resources:
- Pretend Pet Adoption Pack for Open House | Adopt a Reading Buddy
- Glow and Grow Notes Seasonal | Editable Behavior Notes To Parent
- Editable Monthly Calendar 2019 – 2020
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders 2020