Need a low-prep set of activities to use with your Gingerbread Man unit but you're short on time? This pack has engaging activities, printables, and more! You'll love how simple it is to prep – you can even print it to use as last-minute plans for a substitute!
►►►Get even more Gingerbread resources and save 25% with the bundle! CLICK HERE to check it out!
This resource includes retelling tools and worksheets to use with multiple versions of The Gingerbread Man story as well as math, phonics, and writing activities. Best of all, just print and use!
Keep your students engaged this holiday season without focusing on Christmas with this Gingerbread Man unit. You'll get easy-to-use worksheets, visuals for retelling and identifying characters, math activities, and even a simple craft! Just add your version of the gingerbread story and you're all set.
Included in this resource:
- PDF with the following:
- Lesson plan ideas
- Morning Meeting: 3 different questions of the day
- Read Aloud Activities: Retelling worksheet & picture visuals
- Phonics Activity: Sorting beginning sounds (soft g and hard g)
- Math Activities: Graphing and Numbers in 10 Frames
- Writing Activities: Labeling characters and writing about their favorite part of the story
- Craft: Design a Gingerbread Person
- Editable PowerPoint Lesson Plan Template
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders