Do you struggle to document what accommodations and modifications you have used with students in your classroom? Documenting what strategies you try and what is successful or unsuccessful with challenging students is very important. These checklists give you an easy way to track and document behavior, academic, and other functional accommodations and modifications you make for students in your classroom.
Use these forms to stay organized and quickly access important student information. These checklists are a great tool for regular education and special education (ESE) teachers as well as administrators, behavior specialists, and instructional coaches.
►►Get a FREE sample here!
- 30 behavior accommodations/modifications (2 checklists, color-coded blue)
- 13 other functional accommodations/modifications (1 checklist, color-coded green)
- 35 academic accommodations/modifications (3 separate checklists, color-coded yellow)
- Black & white versions of all checklists
- Each checklist is offered in 2 different versions (see preview)
- 2 Editable PowerPoint templates (You can create your own checklist. However, you cannot edit the checklists that are already created.)
♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥
★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave! ★★★
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these resources:
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders