This easy to prep penguin craft project with a heart-shaped belly and feet is perfect for a Valentine's Day themed bulletin board. The included writing templates make it simple to turn this craft into a writing project to display on a winter themed bulletin board.
Use the anchor chart pieces to help your students create a “can, have, are” chart to organize their ideas and assist them with their writing. Teachers will love the craft templates that can be easily copied to create student pieces or printed to use as tracing templates. Practice geometry, writing, following directions, and fine motor skills all at once.
Included in this resource:
- Directions for how to complete the penguin craft
- Templates for the parts needed to create the penguin (circle body, heart belly, heart feet, triangle nose, circle eyes)
- 6 pages of vertical writing templates (with and without clipart)
- 3 pages of horizontal writing templates (with and without clipart)
- 3 pages of 1/2 sheet writing templates with 2 per page
- Anchor chart labels
►Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
Created by © Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders