These digital centers will keep your kindergarten students engaged in phonics and math activities like identifying beginning digraphs, reading CVC words, and adding to 5 with word problems. These Spring activities are perfect for reviewing important skills and they ready to use on the Seesaw™ platform.
This bundle includes 6 different digital activities and corresponding printable task cards.
What's included in this bundle?
- Beginning Digraphs Feed the Bunny Seesaw™ Activity
- Reading CVC Words Feed the Umbrella Seesaw™ Activity
- Spelling CVC Words on Raindrops Seesaw™ Activity
- Adding to 5 Word Problems Feed the Bird Seesaw™ Activity
- Subtracting within 5 with Flowers Seesaw™ Activity
- Spring Subitize to 10 Seesaw™ Activity
What do you need for the Seesaw Activity?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders