This digital math center is a fun way to practice adding to sums of 5 with a St. Patrick’s Day theme. This activity is ready to use on Seesaw™ or Google™ Classroom with a click of a button.
In this activity, students will solve basic addition equations and type their answer in a text box. There are St. Patrick’s Day pictures included to help students solve the problems.
This resource is a set of 20 printable task cards AND a preloaded activity for Seesaw™ or Google™ Slides.
- A PDF with a link to preloaded Seesaw activity (20 total questions)
- A Link to a Google™ Slides Activity (20 slides)
- 1 set of printable task cards (20 task cards total)
What do you need for the Seesaw Activity?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders